Isn’t life so sweet with little ones? Some of my favorite memories of my kids are from when they were in the baby & toddler phase of life. Life was just so much simpler back then, although I didn’t know it at the time. I found a picture of the two of them curled up on my couch recently, there were probably two and three, I had my children close in age. Anyway, they were covered from head to toe in lipstick and there was lipstick all over my couch. Life didn’t seem so simple back them, however, I would give anything to be back at that point in life, just to hold them while they are young again.
The nights may seem long now and the days may seem longer but hold on tight to these moments. My desire is to help relieve some stress off of you so that you can enjoy your baby and toddler while they are so innocent. You can find help with the home and garden, including cleaning tips on my blog. Don’t stress a messy house to the point of tears. It wasn’t that long ago that crayon covered my walls and diapers filled my trash can. Please never let comparison steal your joy.
Enjoy The Moments With Your Baby & Toddler
- Nervous About Becoming A Mom
- Where To Find Creative and Unique Sassy Bibs For Baby
- Money Saving Tips For New Moms
- Returning To Work After Baby
- Now I’m Big – Kids Book Tuesday
- How To Make An Advent Calendar Using Baby Food Jars
- Christmas Themed Little People
- Top Baby Items Moms Love
- Free Book For Soon To Be Moms
- 9 Tips For Grocery Shopping With Two Kids Under Two