For christian families finding faith based content, especially for kids, is like finding gold. You know that the stuff is out there but that doesn’t mean it’s always easy to locate. Finding faith based content that is high in quality is even more difficult. That’s why I’m so excited to offer faith based content to busy families.
We live in a dying world and proclaiming a faith in Jesus Christ is becoming more difficult to do. On one hand we know that we believe in Jesus Christ but on the other hand it’s often not the “cool thing to do”. The Bible told us it would be that way.
Sadly something that I see even more often is that kids and even adults don’t understand what the Bible teaches. That’s part of the reason I’ve become an affilate for a program called What’s In The Bible. That program teaches children theology while keeping it entertaining.
As a youth pastor’s wife, the daughter of a former missionary, the daughter of a pastor, and even as a mother, I desire that kids know the Bible is fascinating! Our kids should know that the Bible talks about dinosaurs and unicorns. Our kids should know that Jesus grew angry and overturned tables – inside the church! Our kids should know that the Bible talks about the way that the snow falls and how the constellations aline.
It’s time that we show our children that the Bible is full of amazing things. It’s time that we lead our children in a daily walk with God.
- Bible Based Object Lesson For Kids: Be Careful What You Listen To
- The Problem With The I Can Do All Things Mindset
- Summer Activities For Churches That Teens and Kids Love
- Object Lessons For Kids: Salvation Not By Works
- Faith Filled Easter Basket Ideas
- Object Lessons For Kids : Cast Your Cares Upon Jesus
- Raising Kids Who Love God
- Fun Christmas Songs For Kids About The True Meaning Of Christmas
- When You Feel The Lord Has Called You
- 7 Days Of Creation Coloring Pages
- 5 Truths For When The Devil Lies To You
- God Is Within Her
- Christian Songs For Kids
- Comfort For The Broken Family
- Not Ashamed
- When You Are Beyond Exhausted
- How Busy Moms Do Daily Devotions
- How To Make An Advent Calendar Using Baby Food Jars
- Date Night With The Hubby : TobyMac Concert
- How My Son Got My Day Off To A Good Start
Lauren is the author of Beauty & The Broken, an easy to read devotional that touches on real life subjects that many people try to avoid, including prostitution and jail sentences.