Want to win a Fitbit challenge? Here are some fun ways to get more steps in a day.
Are you trying to loose weight or become more active? If so getting more steps in a day is a great way of doing that. You might think that you live a somewhat active life or perhaps you know that you lead a sedentary life. For most Americans this is the case. Of course many of our readers are from Europe and Australia. I’m interested in knowing what life is like in those parts of the world. Do you find that working a desk job is a common way of life in your area?
Well whatever the case may be I’ve come up with a list of fun ways to get more steps in a day. These are a little out of the ordinary but I think that you will find yourself not only scoring more steps but having fun and smiling while you do it.
Fun Ways To Score More Steps In A Day
- Walk while talking on the phone
- Walk while brushing your teeth
- Dance in place while washing the dishes
- Walk during your lunch break
- Walk during commercial time on TV
- Dance instead of watching TV
- Play tag with the kids
- Go roller skating
- Have a race with the kids
- Take the dog for a walk
- Go on a family walk after dinner
- Take the kids to the park and play with them
- Dance while folding laundry
- Walk in place while preparing lunch for the next day
- Dance while cleaning the house
- Dance with your husband before going to bed
- Have a dance off with the kids
These are just some of the many ways to add more steps to your daily routine. Don’t let sitting in a car during rush hour slow down your chance at winning that Fitbit challenge!
Looking for more ways to stay healthy and get fit? Check out these great topics!