One can develop a special sort of appreciation for the home and garden. I’ve got an outfit for bleach, an outfit for paint and an outfit for dirt and usually, those are the only outfits people ever see me in. For many years my house was never clean and up until I started staying at home I didn’t really mind it dirty. You see, I was married at 19 and the thing is, I just didn’t know much about being a good housekeeper but as I grow older, I am discovering that I hate dirt. Inside dirt that is. I like my dirt outside, in the yard and when I am out there, I am usually covered in it.
As I’ve grown older I’ve discovered that some of the things I appreciate most in life are a clean home and a well-grown garden. Perhaps it’s easiest to think of me as an old southern woman. While I might not be so southern spoken I do tend to like things in a neat and tidy order. Of course, as a mom of two hyper children that neat and tidy order often goes flying right out the window.
- Clean More In Less Time
- Simple Tips For Helping Kids Learn To Put Away Their Clothes
- What Is An Instant Pot?
- Housekeeping Games for Kids
- Decorating Ideas For A Thanksgiving Mantle
- A Busy Mom’s Simple Step by Step Guide To Keeping Their House Squeaky Clean
- 5 tips for hosting a dinner party
- Tips For Moving With Kids
- An entertaining home organizing kids game
- How To Create A Peaceful Home Feeling
- How To Make Your Yard Kid Friendly
- How To Make Homemade Laundry Detergent
- When Your Home Is A Mess
- 10 Places Busy Moms Almost Never Clean
- 8 Quick Cleaning Hacks For A Messy House
- Front Yard Makeover
- Free Chore Charts For Kids
- A Cheap Grocery List For A Family Of Four