Life can be overwhelming with laundry, work, deadlines, cold coffee that was hot five minutes ago, potty training toddlers who pee on clean laundry, a house full of people that don’t know how to put dishes in a dishwasher and we both know that the list continually grows.
As moms, we know that we are overwhelmed, we don’t need someone else to remind us of that. What we need is a game plan, a path, guidance, help to make one item on our list more manageable. We don’t need to know what the latest fashion tips are, we need to know how to save money on our kid’s clothing when they seem to grow at an astronomical rate. We don’t need to know the importance of putting our children to bed early, we need to know how to get everyone out the door without a new world war starting.
If one more blogger or person post on social media about all of the amazing recipes to make this week, each of which takes at least 45 minutes to make, we might go insane. Why? Because baseball practice, games two hours away, children who are fighting, laundry that is piling up, a kid who keeps staying sick, a kid who doesn’t want to go to school, and the overwhelming need to cry when the bills start piling up. That’s our life. That’s what it means to be a mom. It’s loving a little baby but needing sleep, it’s the fear that the fever won’t go down, the excitement when you get to leave the house, the guilt that follows. Being a mother means being worried when that baby gets in a car and drives away for the first time, being a mother is not breathing when the phone rings and there’s bad news on the line. It’s on our knees begging that God will hold it all together. It’s rejoicing when the unthinkable comes true. It’s yelling one minute and laughing the next.
You are at a place just for moms and there is no need for you to stress about anything. Just relax, know that God is in control and at the end of the day all that matters is that you are trying your best. So, pretend that you are soaking in a nice warm bubble bath and no one is screaming in the background for you to wipe their bum. The primary purpose here at The Place For Busy Moms is to encourage you when you are overwhelmed, it’s our desire for you to know that it’s okay to not be perfect. It’s okay to just be you.
Some Reads For Busy Moms
- Nervous About Becoming A Mom
- Where To Find Creative and Unique Sassy Bibs For Baby
- 10 Tips To Feeling Better About Yourself As A Stay At Home Mom
- Money Saving Tips For New Moms
- Returning To Work After Baby
- Depressed At Work
- A Busy Mom’s Simple Step by Step Guide To Keeping Their House Squeaky Clean
- Printable Shopping List
- Should You Be Wearing Compression Socks?
- Dear Drug Addicted Momma
- Pumping Tips For Working Moms
- You’re Not Doing It Wrong
- What Working Moms Need To Know
- Going To The Gym, Why Stay At Home Moms Should
- When You Are Beyond Exhausted
- The Busy Mom Balancing Act
- How Busy Moms Do Daily Devotions
- How To Make An Advent Calendar Using Baby Food Jars
- How My Son Got My Day Off To A Good Start
- Christmas Themed Little People
To Read By Your Needs
Maybe you don’t want to sit and sort through every post in this site. That’s okay! Below are some links to our most popular post and they are sorted according to your individual needs.