Kids Book Tuesday
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
Kids learn a lot by their parents. They learn how to respond to situations. They learn how to laugh. They learn how to love and to hug and even to hate. They learn to sit and watch T.V., the learn to run and kick a ball but do your kids read?
Reading to your kids is a great way to demonstrate to them how to read, it opens the door to learning, and to better understanding. That isn’t to say that they won’t be hands on learners, but if they can learn to truly understand the questions written on a page then you can see so many things open up for them. Understanding of the questions on a test, curiosity of wanting to know whether or not something is real, admiration for heroes of the past and even a love for Jesus. Take the time to read to them, and they will have sweet memories of you as they grow old. They will remember you holding them in your lap as your rocked to a story, they will remember you tucking them into bed with sweet satisfaction that comes only from the bond between a parent and a child and maybe, when they are older, they will do the same with their child.
Check out these books from Kids Book Tuesday!
A new book every week. New book reviews bounce to the top.
- Goodnight Ark Kids Book
- Now I’m Big – Kids Book Tuesday
- Truck Stop – Kids Book Tuesday
- How To Dress A Dragon – Kids Book Tuesdays
- 6 Fall Books 1 Activity For Kids
- There’s A Nightmare In My Closet
- Little Owl’s Orange Scarf
- Pete The Cat: Five Little Pumpkins
- Hoot Owl, Master Of Disguise
- Love Monster and The Perfect Present
- Go Away Big Green Monster
- Kids Book – The Day The Crayons Quit
- Kids Book – Thank You God For Daddy
- Kids Book – It Hurts When I Poop