We are still potty training in this house. Currently, our three year old son who we lovingly refer to as Tator Tot is almost completely potty trained, while our soon to be two year old, also known as Tiny Tot is catching up with him quickly.
I’m sure you can probably guess this but a large portion of my day is spent in the bathroom. We have read potty books, I have cleared pee off the walls and I am always wiping somebody’s bum. But. The diaper days are almost over! I will be jumping up and down with joy when my laundry room is not piled high of dirty towels and blankets because somebody had an accident.
Here are some great potty training videos to help your child learn to go.
If you find a video that you like be sure and subscribe to that channel so that you can easily find it when your kid is ready to go well…you know.
*Be sure to check out this great book for your kids if they are having a hard time with poops on the potty!
1. Potty Time by Two Little Hands Production
2. The Poop Song by Growing Sound
3. I Love Potty Training by Joy Berry’s Parenting Advice
4. Potty Song by Kiboomu Kid Song
5. The Potty Dance Song by Two Little Hands Productions
6. Uh Oh! It’s An Accident by Two Little Hands Productions
7. Potty Time Children’s Song by Patty Shukla
8. Run To The Bathroom by SmartKidsTv
go to video
9. The Hands In The Sink by Pull-Ups
Of course, sometimes kids have been known to have emotional breakdowns from too much focus on potty training. In cases like that it’s best to mix it up and just play something silly. My aunt sent this song to me earlier in the week and of course, it’s an instant hit with my tots. Your kids might like it as well.
10. Herman The Worm by The Learning Station
*Bloggers and YouTube artist love positive feedback so please make sure to “like” their videos or subscribe to any channels you enjoy. Thanks!