I’m glad that so many people enjoyed the playlist that I put together a few weeks back titled 10 Potty Training Songs. So far that has been the most shared pin ever on the Pinterest account for bPatty. My kids love learning to music and while I do try to discourage too much TV time I also like to encourage them watching videos like the ones I’ve included in this post, 5 Educational Songs For Preschool Kids.
My daughter is not even two yet and she is already singing along to number 5 with my three year old son! That tells me that these fun songs are teaching them something. Some of them may seem a bit advance for your toddlers and preschooler but a child’s mind truly is like a sponge and I believe that with positive encouragement that they can learn a lot.
Another plus about these videos, is that they are a great way for working parents to be involved in what their kids are learning. I don’t think that working outside of the home during the day has to mean you will never be able to take part in their education or see their little minds grow. Actually, there are many ways in which I think helping your children learn after you come home at night, or even during the weekends are possible. One of the ways you can help your children is by reading books to them at night. That’s why I’ve created Kids Book Tuesday. Every Tuesday I help you, as the parent, discover great books that are not annoying, to read to your kids.
5 Educational Songs For Preschool Kids
1. Colors Song – This song teaches the colors in American Sign Language
Check out more songs from My Smart Hands
2. Count to 100 – The things that kids love are hilarious but if it helps them learn and they enjoy learning then by all means, continue being silly with them!
Watch more of Jack Hartmann’s cool educational songs
3. Lighting and Thunder Song – This song is great for when kids are scared of the storms!
Check out more songs from Rachel and The Treeschoolers
4. Five Green and Speckled Frogs – Who doesn’t love a classic?
See more from The Learning Station
5. ABC Phonic Songs – My kids had this song memorized in no time!
Discover more songs from Preschool Prep