Chocolate and strawberry cheesecake in a glass dessert is so much easier to make than it looks!
Which is great with Valentine’s Day coming up because between working a job and caring for kids or the house it can be so difficult to prepare a delicious dessert for your spouse.
However, this dessert is a snap. The cheesecake layer only calls for two ingredients. The chocolate layer is just nothing more than pudding, which the ready made cups work just as well. Then the strawberry layer is a simple strawberry and sugar combination. What’s most impressive is the way it taste. Normally cheesecake is smooth until the you reach the crust. This dessert is smooth all the way through and it literally ends up melting in your mouth with goodness.
So, if you are looking for impressive valentine’s day ideas for your spouse, this is it.
Prepare the cheesecake layer using this two ingredient recipe
Prepare the chocolate pudding according to the directions on the box (or just buy a 4 pack of ready made cups)
Combine 2 cups of strawberries with 1/4 cup sugar until the juices thicken.
Start with a layer of chocolate pudding on the bottom of a glass.
Add a layer of the easy no bake cheesecake filling.
Add a layer of strawberries.
Repeat until the glass is full.
- 2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
- 1 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 3.9ounce pack of chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Using an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese in a large bowl. Slowly mix in the sweetened condensed milk
- Mix together contents of pouch with milk
- Mix together strawberries and sugar until natural juices run together
- Add a layer of chocolate pudding to the bottom.
- Add a layer of cheesecake on top.
- Add a layer of the strawberry syrup mixture.